Saturday 29 September 2012

NOTD - Barry M Bright Pink and Models Own Indian Ocean

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm very new to Models Own polishes (this is actually my only one) I am impressed with the overall quality and love the simplicity of the packaging, the little silver ball in with the polish is a cute touch! A very welcome addition to my dressing table :) I found this in Republic, Westfields Stratford City for just £2 in the sale! Amazing :)
 
Statement nails are so easy to do and look individual and as though you've made a bit of an effort, this manicure has been done specially for a very rare girls night out tonight! The Barry M polish is a variation on my ultimate fave barbie-esque shade, part of a recent birthday gift from my BFF, as with all Barry M polishes it applies well, drys quickly and takes just two coats to be opaque. I have layered the Indian Ocean on top of the Barry M, this creates a gorgeous metallic lilac-y shade which looks almost fuchsia in bright light! I love it, very mermaidish! Who doesn't love a mermaid look!? The picture above was taken the morning after the manicure and has lasted very well through to today (2 and a half days post polish) extremely well considering I have washed my hair, cooked and done a whole day of work and lectures. Overall I'm happy about the look and I hope you like it too!
 

 
 
Love Sian xoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment