Saturday 29 September 2012

My current nightime skincare routine



 
 
I thought I'd do a little post on my current night time skincare products, these are all products that are relatively new to me but firm faves at the same time! I have seen a noticeable difference in the condition of my skin since I began this routine, my skin seems brighter and although I've never been a huge sufferer of acne or blackheads I believe these products have decreased the amount of little breakouts I get. I would absolutely recommend these products!
 
Neutrogena - Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
Approx £3
 
I've always been a fan of Neutrogena products, I have used the bursting bead exfoliating wash (unsure of the name as I've ran out) for a few years on and off as well as the Normalising shampoo and conditioner range and the Sesame light body lotion. This wash does not disappoint and at around £3 it does exactly what it claims to. This product would be especially suited to an oily skin type which is great for me as my t-zone can tend to get quite greasy. I would repurchase this :)
 
No 7 -Hot Cloth Cleanser
£9.95 down to £4.95 with voucher.
 
I've been so eager to try out one of the hot cloth cleansers, after finishing off the majority of my remaining cleansers I decided to purchase this one from Boots. The Liz Earle cleanser is something I am really interested to try out but I've been trying not to spend too much money and £24 on a cleanser seemed a little too much for me at the moment! At half the price this seemed ideal, I'd seen positive reviews and generally I don't disagree!! However I do feel as though the muslin cloth supplied with it isn't of the best quality, I'm considering buying a more expensive one to use alongside the cleanser. I 100% believe this cleanser is the reason behind my newly brightened complexion. I will definitely be continuing my use of this :)
 
No 7 - Essential Moisture Day Cream
£9.00 down to £4.00 with voucher.
 
I had originally decided to buy the No 7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for normal/oily skin type but sadly my local boots were out of stock :( However after rubbing a little of this on the back of my hand I loved the silky texture and the fact it has little to no fragrance as I'm quite weary of clogging my pores and aggravating my sometimes sensitive skin with highly fragranced creams. Instead of buying the night time version of this cream I decided on the day time as I sometimes find night cream feel a little too heavy for me and prefer to use an oil mixed with my regular cream on those nights that my skin feels as though it needs a little extra nourishment. This is a good product however it's a very small size and perhaps next time I'll get a little more of a different product for my money. That said this does exactly what it says on the tin and I would absolutely recommend it.
 
Love Sian xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment