Today I decided on a change from my usual more natural make up look, this look is more girly which suits my personality perfectly :)
I have worn my usual base of Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Ivory mixed with my Rimmel Primer and set with No7's Loose Light Powder in Fair. On top of that I've added a little of Benefit's SunBeam Highlighter to my cheekbones and then MUA's English Rose Mosaic Blush onto the apples of my cheeks.
My eyes are lined with a Gold 2True eyeshadow as mentioned in my haul post not long ago, I've added 4 coats of No7's Lash Adapt Mascara and filled in my brows with MUA's Blonde Eyebrow Pencil.
Finally for my lips I smothered on Lush's Honey Trap Lip Balm (my fave at the mo) after leaving that to settle and blotting away the excess I applied a coat of Snob, blotted and applied a second coat.
- Snob gave me an impressively high level of pigmentation
- It dried matt but didn't feel at all drying or show up any dry skin.
- It would easily last up to 4 hours without a top up
- Its a lovely colour and a fab dupe for MAC's Snob
- A quite strong minty smell which I didn't like at all ( luckily this fades)
- Cheap looking packaging, similar to MUA's.
- Needs to be re-applied after eating/drinking.
Overall this is a great bargain lippie and I would suggest trying this or any of the other shades from this range that are available.
Beauty UK Lipstick in 03 'Snob' - £3.49.. Available at Superdrug or here
Above are a couple of bits I picked up today... The most gorgeous dusky pink, vintage looking roses, a house shaped teapot and owl mug from my local charity shop, a fluffy pink pen from Poundland and a new academic diary and pencil case from Rymans.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)
Love Sian xoxo