Friday 16 November 2012

This week im loving... #1

Soap and Glory Hand Food / Kate Moss for Rimmel, Matte in 107 / Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck / Hello Kitty Travel Cup


Hey beauties..

This is the start of a new weekly feature where I will be showing you a few bits I'm loving that week; the majority of these will be beauty products but I will add in a few fashion and lifestyle items, basically anything I've got a lot of love for at that moment!
I know a lot of the items from this week are spread all over the blogging world but I thought I'd throw in my opinion too.

An item I'd heard a lot about but not got round to trying until last week is Soap and Glory's Hand Food - I bought this in the travel size as I like to keep hand creams in my bag for use throughout the day. This has been great the last couple of days in the freezing cold weather, its smells lovely and is super moisturising = win!

Next up is the very popular Kate Moss Matte lipstick in shade 107 - this is a gorgeous deep berry red colour, it glides onto the lips, lasts really well and suits all skin tones. I'm really loving this dark lips trend, I find it compliments my pale winter skin perfectly and is extremely wearable.

Now I'm not usually one for celeb perfumes but this is a true beauty! It smells as the name sounds - amazingly sweet and super girly. The three main scents that stand out to me are vanilla, raspberry and musk. This has been cheering me up no end on horrible wintery mornings.

A friend bought me this last week, I love getting little gifts that you can see a lot of thought has gone into - this is another one to cheer me up on winter mornings, taking my own tea into classes really brightens up my day :) Thanks Bethany!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)
 
 
Sian xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment